Rock you like a Hurricon!
Welcome to our site! It's currently under construction, so please check back for news!
1. Miami Hurricon takes place on the campus of a prestigious educational institution. Please be respectful and act maturely; any misbehavior will result in immediate removal from the convention and the UMiami campus.
2. There are absolutely NO WEAPONS, REAL OR FAKE, allowed. This includes yaoi/yuri paddles, buckets, and any other fandom devices that could possibly hurt someone.
3. No alcohol or any illegal substances.
4. The convention is free; however, you must register at the con and get a wristband.
5. These rules are subject to addition and/or alteration by the UMiami Anime Club at any time and without notice.
6. Any infraction of these rules will be immediately reported to the University of Miami Police Department and will result in, at the very least, removal from the campus.
7. Cosplay IS allowed, just make sure that your face isn't completely obscured by a mask.